(NOTICE: ALL BOOKINGS MUST BE MADE FOR A MINIMUM OF 30 DAYS)
TA Registration number: TA–139–039–9488–01
Our 2 acre property is nestled into a hillside on Oahu’s fabled North Shore. Wake up to the sound of birds chirping, bamboo whispering, and the echo of waves crashing (we’re a pleasant five minute walk to the sand at world famous Sunset Beach).
We are committed to creating a peaceful, eco-conscious, and breathtakingly beautiful experience for each guest.
Whether it’s the complimentary use of our variety of surfboards, Stand up Paddleboards and bikes, the incredible ocean views, our beautiful mature fruit trees, or the led yoga sessions on our communal deck, we’ve created an oasis to restore your soul and cleanse your body in what we (and our many past guests) think is one of the most beautiful environments in the world.
Our location couldn’t be more ideal – we’re conveniently located in the center of the North Shore’s legendary “7 mile miracle”… incredible beaches famous for surfing and spectating (Pipeline, Waimea Bay, and Sunset Beach , Velzyland are all walking/biking distance).
The prime surf season is September – April, and our summer tends to be calmer and great for swimming, sunning, stand-up paddle boarding and windsports. In December, our property books up early for the Triple Crown world championship surf comps, when the North Shore becomes the center of the pro surfing universe. Our island of Oahu is a treasure trove of adventure (helicopter tours, horseback riding, shark tours, whale watching, and beautiful sightseeing… all available close by). The Turtle Bay resort is 3 miles away with all their amenities. (check their website for music and other events) We have some favorite places we love to share with our guests no matter which side of the island they might like to go… no place is further than 1.5 hrs away by car. The public transportation is great also if you want to forgo the rental car. We enjoy car pooling to Haleiwa and you can catch a ride with us if you’d like! Go on a lagoon swim at beautiful Waimea Falls and park, or attend a traditional luau and island show at the Polynesian Cultural Center, just 9 miles from your jungle nest.
Our guest experience includes access to all of the below, at no additional charge:
- Surfboards of all kinds (and we know the best instructors, happy to help get first timers involved).
- Stand up paddle boards
- Snorkel gear
- Daily led yoga classes on our large ocean view communal deck.
- Organic fruit trees including papaya, banana, avocado, and many exotics that you are welcome to share in season. Produce grows abundantly in our large organic veggie patch and we love to share, especially with those of you who would like to lend a hand…green thumbs or not.
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable bath products as we like to tread lightly on our land.
- Berkey Purified Water Filter systems in the kitchens (best tasting, healthiest water we’ve tried – no need for you to bring plastic bottles)
- We also love to share our Curated library selections with fellow readers so please come by for a look! (as a “vacation isn’t a vacation, without a good book”!)
For those looking to explore the surrounding area, there’s lots to offer:
- A well-maintained 4 mile bike path runs the span of the North Shore, offering easy access to numerous beaches via the beautiful, canopied trail. There are an assortment of food trucks a couple miles away near the Foodland supermarket.
- Downtown Haleiwa is just 7 miles away and features more surf shops, coffee shops and local flavor than you can shake a well waxed stick at. Surf gear, surf garb, hot and cool beach stuff, and numerous restaurants (Mexican, Italian, Sushi, Hawaiian, Thai) are at your fingertips in the quaint, bustling town. Our favorite Haleiwa destination is Celestial’s Natural Foods, a family-run health food store stocking all of the essentials, fresh local produce Things really do taste better here! (There’s something here in Hawaii called mana, and you CAN taste it!)
- Treat yourself to spa services, gym and yoga classes at Turtle Bay Resort, or head to nearby Waialua for a favorite of ours – a yoga coop that offers yoga classes on a donation basis, or a beautiful Bikram Studio
- Miles of scenic running and hiking trails are within walking distance of the property, and a few of us are avid hikers if you need the lowdown on “closed” trails around the island.
- Golfers can enjoy a local, ocean-front course in Kahuku, or head to the world-renowned “Turtle Bay Resort” just 3 miles away to indulge in two 18 hole golf courses, one designed by Arnold Palmer.
- Nightlife hot spots Breakers Bar and Surfer the Bar are short drives away.
- Multiple weekly Farmer’s Markets offer great produce and souvenir shopping.
We are committed to maintaining an eco-conscious property, and ask that all guests reduce, re-use, and recycle.
- We actively compost, and ask that you do as well. Our chickens love your scraps, but try to keep it organic.
- We don’t spray chemicals anywhere on the property, so you might see a few bugs, as we are in a semi-jungle… the places are kept very clean though, and any critters you might see are just passing through. Hawaii has no poisonous insects or snakes, so we invite you to walk barefoot in the bush to get the real feeling!
- We use eco-friendly cleaning products in all units, please don’t flush any others.
A final note: we are committed to keeping our property peaceful for ourselves and guests – we have some guests come specifically to mediate, so there is no tobacco smoke allowed anywhere on the estate. If you want to invite friends over to drink and make noise which in turn will disturb our other guests, I’m sorry to say that this place is not for you.
Welcome to what we believe is the healthiest au natural environment in Hawaii! We look forward to hosting you and making your experience with us a memorable one!
Book Reservations – Click Here